Monday, July 19, 2010

Managing all this new information!!!

After researching sites such as glogster, animoto, stupeflix, and google docs, I have found many new and exciting ways to present information to my students. It will take time and practice to become familiar with the sites and develop meaningful additions to my lecture series. I am sure the students will find the information more fun and interesting when it is incorporated within these fabulous media sources. I am excited to assimilate at least a few into the fall semester!

Mary

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you Mary that the information regarding social media is amazing. I could spend hours just accessing a few of the links provided and trying to hypothesize how to incorporate some of the really cool applications into my lectures. So as Rita says, this class is exposing us to a plethora of tools for us to explore. Our time available to do so will be the key.

    ReplyDelete